Produce construction drawings for lighting applications and showroom displays. Work with senior designers to generate 3D renderings and other concept presentation documents, as well as construction drawings.
- Assist senior designers in the implementation of lighting designs.
- Transform hand written sketches and field measurements into CADD format.
- Maintain an organized folder structure of design documents.
- Receive custom quote requests from the sales department and allocate to the proper party.
- Comminute effectively between multiple departments and the customer to create custom product quotes and layouts.
- Review and edit potential quotes from team members.
- Provide additional detailed product information as needed.
- Provide engineering and production departments with assembly instructions for custom products.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Architecture, Interior Design, or Lighting industries.
- Strong understanding of perspective and 3D modeling.
- Communicate effectively at a level required for successful job performance, read and interpret plans and specifications, make neat and accurate architectural drawings and tracings, prepare lists of materials from architectural plans, detect errors and discrepancies in plans and specifications, organize data and prepare reports and specifications in clear and concise form, use state-of-the-art technology, i.e., CAD and personal computers, do architectural design and drafting, and select appropriate finish materials and colors.
- Product knowledge of lighting fixtures and lighting control devices. Working knowledge of structuring lighting systems would be a plus.
- Architecture, Interior Design or Lighting Industry: 5 years.
- Solidworks: 2 years.
Required Software Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD: 5 years.
- SketchUP: 5 years
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental & vision insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
For consideration, please contact email@example.com