As a proud advocate for manufacturing in the U.S.A., Kenall has become a champion in developing advanced lighting solutions, systems and controls for high abuse, transportation, security detention, and sealed enclosure for healthcare, cleanroom, containment and food processing environments.
At Kenall, we understand sophisticated lighting control solutions will play a prominent role in the advancing the Internet of Things (IoT) world. Kenall’s TekLink™ controls product family monitors the environment, manages light levels, and provides notification services from the very places we know people are; by the light fixtures. Kenall lighting control systems are widely used for parking garages/lots, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, stairwells and multi-purpose rooms. The control systems monitor the environment, manage light levels, and provide notification services from our lighting fixtures.
Kenall has a great opportunity to be a controls specialist for our Engineering Department working as a Field Applications Engineer, Lighting Controls. This position will support the Sales Team by matching our customer’s interests with the right product from pre-sales product inquiries to full on-site system set-up and commissioning. In addition, this position will work closely with developers to test new features and evaluate existing electronic products. Additional responsibilities include:
- Pre-Sales: Create controls layout and related document submittal materials for customers
- Pre-Sales: Engage customers with TekLink™ controls related inquiries
- Pre-Sales: Provide site-specific device bill of materials for quotation
- Post-Sales: Provide on-site commissioning services such as system set-up, testing, and customer training
- Post-Sales: Provide troubleshooting assistance, including on-site when needed
- Create and maintain trouble-shooting guide documentation
- Create and maintain controls commissioning documentation
- Acts as a controls information resource for inside sales department
- Acts as a controls information resource for outside sales representatives
- Monitor high-profile projects from quotation to shipment
- Test and verify new controls features and functionality for production software releases
- Assist developers in various design stages and product iterations
- BS engineering or related field
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- AGI32 layout experience preferred
- 2+ years of customer facing technical support experience
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Travel availability up to 40%
Committed to advancing the state of lighting, Kenall is an established organization with a proven track record of excellence and great corporate culture. If you share our drive, professionalism and enthusiastic spirit and would like to be a part of a growing organization, we would like to hear from you! Apply on line at https://goo.gl/LB2iSG or visit our website at www.kenall.com.