Litelab Corporation, a world class manufacturer of architectural lighting equipment is looking for a talented, motivated, innovative and experienced Project Coordinator to join our Sales Team. The primary role for this position is to serve as a single point of contact for all technical issues, correspondence and sales related matters for your Sales Team Member. The successful candidate will work closely with Customers, Design Engineering, Quality, Production/Material Control, Manufacturing Supervisors and the Sales Department.
- Service clients by: preparing quotes, organizing files, communicating with clients and helping to solve client design issues.
- Help order entry define product/project requirements that will be distributed to other Litelab Departments
- Work closely with the customer and the factory to manage expectations
- Communicate internally and externally any changes to an order
- Develop professional relationships with Litelab Personnel, Independent Rep Firms and Litelab Customers.
- Manage progress of an order prior and after the shipment to ensure a successful project.
- Self motivated with organizational and planning skills
- Works well and able to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Take initiative and follow through on projects
- Communicate and receive instructions verbally and electronically
- Organized, self confident, creative and accountable
- Ability to handle multiple duties accurately and work well under pressure
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines
- The ability to effectively work with customers, offering solutions for them
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of CAD and Solid Works
Degree in Industrial Design, Architecture preferred or a 2 year technical degree with 2-3 years of experience.
Litelab is located in Buffalo, NY and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, with the ability to grow with a successful company. To apply, interested candidates should visit the career section on our website www.litelab.com or send resume including salary requirements to email@example.com