Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – LA/OC
Company Name: Auroralight, Inc.
City / Area: Los Angeles/OC
Type: Full Time
Contact Person Name: Jason McCulloch
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 760-271-6838
Company Website: www.auroralight.com
Company: Leading high-end outdoor lighting manufacturer. We have an award-winning product line, exceptional customer service, and uncompromising quality. Located in Carlsbad, California; it’s a cordial atmosphere and collegial work environment. Good work-life balance.
Job Description: The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for executing the Auroralight, Inc. sales development strategy. The RSM will be focused in developing relationships with agencies, specifiers, distribution partners, and end users. The RSM will develop customer targets; create appropriate sales engagements to meet the channel and sales metrics for the territory. The RSM will have a thorough knowledge of our product portfolio and capabilities to understand customer requirements and drive sales. This position requires the implementation of a strategic plan designed to increase brand awareness, sales and customer satisfaction. Will actively support and participate in lighting industry events, tradeshows, and sales meetings throughout defined regional sales territory.
- Cultivate the existing agent and customer base while continually identifying and developing new specification opportunities through development of strong specifier relationships
- Sales calls on Architects, Landscape Architects, Lighting Designers, Landscape Distributors, Landscape Contractors, and End users
- Prepare sales action plans to manage customer opportunities as well as well as to prioritize growth opportunities
- Prepare product forecasts based on input from assigned and prospect customers
- Responsible for regularly updating sales progress/opportunities in company software
- Evaluate and report on competition activity within the territory
- Represent the company at various sales meetings, training sessions, or events to promote the company, as required
- Proven Record of success within the lighting specification community and sales channel
- Outside Sales experience, working with channel, end users, and the specification community
- Achieve sales goals as set by Sales Manager
- Experience with a consultative sales approach
- Computer skills – Outlook, Excel, Internet Research, and PowerPoint, CRM
- Strong customer focus and service oriented abilities
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing strategies
- Team-oriented and collaborative mindset
- Organization and time management skills
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving abilities
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Lighting Industry
- College degree or equivalent industry work experience required
- Ability to travel within assigned territory, and occasional meetings at HQ
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strategic planning and execution skills.
- LC, LEED, or similar accreditations
- Prior landscape lighting sales experience
- Active participation in IES, ASLA, IALD, or similar organizations
To Apply: Please submit/email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please. LA/OC resident required.