Sales Manager- All Markets considered
Inter-lux is a well-established leader in the architectural lighting industry, and is looking to add to its staff of educated and motivated Sales managers. We are looking for that extraordinary candidate who will fit into our family of professionals and add to the team’s success.
Inter-lux provides a superior customer experience, and highly values its own employees.
This important position in our company requires successful sales experience in the commercial lighting industry. The right candidate must be entrepreneurial, able to work independently and set and obtain goals. The successful Sales Manager will have a history of dedicated attention to details, effective communications and long term relationships within the industry.
- Develop, document and track organized business and sales plans which include market analysis and sales strategies
- Demonstrate outstanding professional sales skills, excellent organizational skills, and attention to details
- The ability to take initiative and perform complex tasks
- Team Player with high personal and professional ethics
- Maintain a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Respond to customers, sales agents, and co-workers promptly
- Schedule training and promotional trips for a minimum of 50% of your time to educate and motivate sales reps as well as present to customers
- The ability to build professional trusting relationships with customers helping them meet their respective goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with the design community for the purpose of driving sales to our sales agents
- Be a technical resource for our customers, sales agents and co-workers
- The ability to apply product solutions to lighting applications
- Evaluate and communicate market conditions
- Develop a solid understanding of our customers to proactively exceed their expectations and needs
- Support the order fulfillment process to ensure customer commitments are met and to maintain service excellence
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must be proficient in 1 :1 conversations as well as presentations to large groups
- Must have sales management or sales experience and technical proficiency with led lighting products
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales development and a track record of increasing sales in commercial lighting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills