JOIN A CULTURE
At OLIGHT AGENCY we are here for each other, we are here for our customers, we are here for our manufacturing partners. Yes, it’s true, nothing happens until something is sold, and at OLIGHT, we’re here to grow together.
OLIGHT is an energetic and agile commercial lighting agency located in Reno/Sparks with a territory in Northern Nevada. We are representing 50+ manufacturing lines. The Northern Nevada market is enjoying a dynamic renaissance with companies like Tesla, Switch, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, zulily, Patagonia, Urban Outfitters, Thrive Market, Petco, and Panasonic leading the way. Known for its history in the hospitality/entertainment, distribution, and outdoor recreation industries, Reno/Sparks is now positioned for decades of growth in high tech and manufacturing with the TRI Center, the largest industrial park in the world, in the center of the OLIGHT territory.
OLIGHT has recently augmented its robust line card with some renown national brands creating a new position in Specification Outside Sales. Specify and market agency represented Luminaire and Controls solutions to specifiers, contractors and distributors. Cultivate, nurture and growth relationships with the goal of driving sales, serving our partners and growing the OLIGHT reputation. This position will make a difference for the successful candidate, the OLIGHT culture and our community partners.
- Established Specification Outside Sales professional
- Experience applying product solutions to lighting applications
- Account management; Strategic planning; Project management
- Strong grasp of the economics of a commercial lighting agency
- Ability to focus on a strategy and close sales within target ROI
- Able to create lighting designs and quotations
- Legacy of industry experience, manufacturer and agency experience a plus
- Establish, track, and achieve goals
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Familiar with Oasis, Visual (or AGi32), Bluebeam and Microsoft Suite.
- Works well with contractor and distributor cycle and speed
- Stronger consideration given to experience with CREE
- Knowledge of lighting industry manufacturing methods, electrical engineering and contractor installation challenges a plus
OLIGHT partners with champions in specification, construction, distributors and colleagues. If you are interested, please provide resume and letter of introduction. Thank you for the opportunity.
Rodger Stone, Principal