Position: Western Regional Sales Manager – USA
Regions: Western Region
Reports To: Director of Sales, North America
Eureka Lighting, a well-respected Canadian based manufacturer of contemporary decorative lighting fixtures for the specification market is currently offering an excellent career opportunity as Western Regional Sales Manager to work with our lighting sales agents, develop new market opportunities, manage territory activities, and increase market penetration while achieving sales and profitability goals. The RSM will preferably be home based within a major city in California, but major cities outside of California will be considered.
Assets, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Team player.
- Territory management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy.
- Must show initiative and great attention to details.
- Exceptional sales skills with proven ability to increase sales.
- Maintain and enhance open lines of communication between agent partners and customer service.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with a winning attitude.
- Prepare market analysis, develop sales strategies and action plans with the assistance of the Director of Sales.
- Make sales calls to specifiers (architects, lighting designers, interior designers, engineers.)
- Heavily promote new products through trainings, sales calls, and industry events.
- Knowledge of buying groups and experience with national account business would be an asset.
- Schedule and roll out new products and promotion programs.
- Internally coordinate all special requests and projects.
Education and Work Experience Required/Preferred
- Prefer candidates with at least 3 years of experience in specification sales but will also consider candidates with a lighting design background.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent in speaking, writing and presentation skills are required.
- Up to 50% overnight travel is required across multiple western states, with ability to travel to company headquarters in Montreal 2-3 times per year.
Eureka Lighting offers a remarkable and friendly work environment, an attractive compensation package, including base salary and commission, healthcare insurance and retirement packages.
For consideration, send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: Scott Spence, Director of Sales, North America, at firstname.lastname@example.org