Lucifer Lighting Company is a growing, privately-held, San Antonio-based designer and manufacturer of high-end architectural light fixtures. You’ll find our products everywhere from the Nike Headquarters in Portland and the Instagram office in New York to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the National History Museum, Wrigley Field, the Los Angeles International Airport, and Towers 15, 35, and 55 at Hudson Yards. We’re in the campuses of 4 of the 5 largest US tech companies and 5 of the top 10 tallest towers in the USA. Our customers are the world’s leading architects, lighting designers, and engineers, who value our exceptional quality, precision engineering, and innovative design – our products bring their vision to life.
We light the world’s most beautiful spaces.
Position Summary: The Technical Marketing Leader is a key role that supports the overall Lucifer Lighting team, working closely with senior leadership to create marketing plans, technical collateral, and concept level product designs and prototypes. An ideal candidate is articulate, passionate and creative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, layout and disseminate technical marketing collateral including, new product e-blasts, and other supporting collateral (webinars, sales)
- Generate and create training courses related to product, brand, history, etc.
- Produce photometric charts, diagrams, installation guides and other materials as requested
- Design concept CAD models, assemblies and renderings.
- Load and program CPQ and website with current information (product, pricing, documentation, etc.)
- Modify existing and create new webpages
- Manage product launches across platforms (print and digital) for internal and external constituencies
- Ensure technical product information is always current
- Direct Marketing GANTTs
- Act as liaison between the EVP and Sales/ Marketing/ Product Development
- Help the team as required relating to events (tradeshows, factory trips, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate to expert abilities in Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate to expert abilities in parametric modeling software (SolidWorks preferred, Pro-E, etc.)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes including but not limited to Die Casting, Machined parts, Injection molding and extrusions.
- Experience in product development industries. Lighting preferred, aerospace, consumer electronics, oil/gas is acceptable.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and 3D animation and video editing software a plus
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fast-paced, driven and energetic
- Independent, self-starter
- Experience in the lighting application and theory a plus. Working knowledge of IES files, Reflected Ceiling Plans, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a compatible discipline (engineering, marketing, product design)
- 4 years experience performing work described herein
Interested candidates should contact David Stites at firstname.lastname@example.org.