2-Piece Emergency Back-Up LED System.
Battery can be mounted up to 15 Inches from the Inverter!
Extremely Adaptable– So Small It Can Be Mounted Inside the Fixture
Arlington TX, October 30, 2019 – Fixture Manufacturers continually need even smaller, more adaptable and reliable Emergency Backup LED System. AC Electronics’ latest solution to this need is the ACE-X10-55-19. This very small form factor, two- component back-up system features a 10W LED Inverter and a separate, high energy density LiFePO4 battery Pack. The battery can be mounted remotely…up to 15 inches away from the driver. This combination of a very small inverter, and remotely mounted battery allows unexcelled flexibility in inverter/battery placement and allows the development of the smallest possible fixtures.
Additional ACE-X10-55-19 Emergency Back Up System benefits include:
• Constant lumen output – NO lumen loss for at least 90 minutes!
• UL Listed for Factory and Field Installation. Drop in and go!
• High Energy Density LiFePO4 batteries have a life span up to 10 times longer than traditional lead acid batteries and recharge at a faster rate
• Title 20 certified and CEC Title 24 compliant.
• Low Pricing – AC Electronics’ Back-up systems are NOT affected by import tariffs and can cost up to 50% less than the competition – NO hidden up-charges.
AC Electronics’ currently has a total of FOURTEEN emergency battery back-up system models, including the ACE-X10-55-19. Power output ranges from 4W – 20W
Please go to http://aceleds.com/products-emb.php for more information.