SOUTHEAST REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – LITELINE CORPORATION
There are some exciting opportunities that exist within the U.S. Sales Team at Liteline!
Liteline Corporation has developed a stellar reputation over the last 40 years as an industry leader for high quality architectural lighting luminaries. With award-winning products, Liteline has become a reliable source for cutting edge LED luminaires.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada with additional distribution centers in Vancouver, B.C., Montreal Q.C., and Buffalo, N.Y.
Liteline’s strong foundation as the leading Canadian lighting manufacturer will serve as a strong backbone for new growth into the US market.
As part of our aggressive growth strategy, Liteline is seeking experienced Regional Sales Managers to expand our presence deeper within the US Market.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned sales professional who is looking to grow with a company and build an established brand in a new market.
Reporting directly into a Principal – The Regional Sales Managers’ responsibility is to hire and train new sales agencies and direct factory sales managers within their territory. As well as manage the overall relationship of customers and sales reps in the specified territory, to meet sales goals, and increase market share while exceeding customer expectations.
- Partner with local manufacturer representatives to develop and maintain market within the assigned territory
- Set and meet or exceed sales budgets
- Actively promote Liteline products to local manufacturer representatives, and their clients through routine sales calls in the territory
- Ensure that agents have the tools & training to achieve established sales goals and quotas
- Be a trusted resource for the agents and the “expert” for all things Liteline
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Stay involved in major projects throughout construction cycle to ensure successful completion
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers, and employees at all levels
- Represent Liteline at industry events, trade shows, seminars, etc. as required
- Evaluate and report on sales activities within the territory
- Evaluate and report on competition within the territory
- 5+ years sales experience with proven track record of success managing independent sales force within the lighting industry.
- Familiarity with optics, photometrics and associated reporting standards (CRI, TM-30, etc.)
- Demonstrate an understanding of lighting design concepts
- Familiarity with specification-construction cycle
- Experience creating stocking proposals for electrical distributors
- Organized; ability to manage multiple tasks
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Should have a capacity for innovation and creativity
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to embrace change
- Must combine strong interpersonal skills with drive and tenacity
- Ability to succeed in a team (both internal and external) environment
- Available for frequent overnight travel (60-70%)
There’s never been a better time to join Liteline! As a growing leader in the LED lighting industry, we’re looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals, who are not afraid to think outside the box or contribute to a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Liteline offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. Mentoring and on-the-job training is also offered to all employees.
Celebrating over 40 years of business and significant growth, Liteline strives to be the most recognized and respected lighting fixtures company in the industry. We offer innovative and quality products and provide extraordinary customer service. We are an entrepreneurial company offering excellent career and growth opportunities. For more information, visit our Web site, www.liteline.com or our YouTube channel!
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to: [email protected]. Please note salary history on your cover page. Given the high volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted.