Intelligent Lighting Controls (ILC) is looking for entry level and experienced Lighting Controls Project Managers. The position can be based in our corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, MN or remote.
The Lighting Control Project Manager is responsible for generating submittal and installation documentation. The documentation includes lighting control device layouts, one-line riser diagrams, cut sheets, installation details, and wiring diagrams. The role also includes developing and maintaining business relationships with sales reps, electrical distributors, electrical contractors, and specifiers.
- Analyzing electrical plans, specifications, and sequence of operations.
- Generate lighting control device layouts and one-line riser diagrams.
- Review project quotations, purchase orders, and sales orders to identify and resolve any discrepancies in ERP system.
- Review submittal and installation documents to ensure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Proactively communicate project changes and update documentation accordingly.
- Coordinate customer product requirements with engineering, operations, and production team.
- Manage multiple projects to meet customer and project deadlines.
- Attend and lead meetings and conference calls with clients and customer.
- Respond quickly and professionally to requests from sales reps, consultants, engineers, electricians, and end users.
- Assist in training department personnel.
- Electrical degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with drafting software; AutoCAD, Draftsight or equivalent.
- Ability to read and navigate electrical plans and specifications.
- Desire to build and maintain business relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work well under pressure.
- Health insurance
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Vacation, Sick Time
- Profit sharing plan
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected].
About Intelligent Lighting Controls:
Intelligent Lighting Controls (“ILC”), (https://www.ilc-usa.com/), founded in 1988 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota ILC is dedicated to building long-lasting relationships and providing high-quality commercial lighting control products. Technology and commitment to quality has kept ILC at the top of the lighting control industry for over 30 years.
Integrity, honesty and respect are the core of ILC. Quality products, services and processes, as well as open communication, is central in each relationship. We listen to and understand our customer’s unique lighting needs and design a plan that delivers on our promise to provide lighting control systems that perform to our customer’s satisfaction.