Reports to: Manager, Technical Services
This individual will work with Engineering & Product Management to support Sales, Quotations, & Marketing with project take offs, BIM/Revit file creation, & technical support.
- Technical support of full product line for both internal & external customers.
- Creation of BIM/Revit files.
- Maintain & build upon our existing library of Revit families.
- Product data required for the creation/update of LM79 & IES files.
- Generate detailed lighting calculations & design/computer model point x point drawings utilizing AGI & related software to simulate actual field installation.
- Provide project layouts detailing fixture locations, mounting, circuitry, & power supply locations.
- Produce linear project takeoffs for both internal & external approval prior to release of linear projects into manufacturing.
- Provide product recommendations for various applications as requested by internal & external customers.
- BS/BS degree in Lighting Design, Engineering, or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook & Excel and, AutoDesk AutoCAD.
- Ability to read & understand blueprints.
- Excellent written & verbal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Hands-on experience with LED lighting in an applications, project management, or estimating role.
- Experience with Lighting Analysts AGI 32 a plus.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job responsibility required by his or her supervisor.
Interested candidates can submit their resume to [email protected]