Acclaim Lighting, a leader in innovative and advanced lighting technology is looking for a motivated and dynamic person to join our Inside Sales team as a Quotations Specialist to assist in servicing our partners in the lighting community in our Los Angeles, City of Commerce Location. The primary responsibility of this is role is to execute the quotations sales-cycle, starting by analyzing specifications to provide timely and accurate quotes while managing open projects through the ordering process.
Position responsibilities include:
- Develop an understanding of our product line, applications and protocols while offering quality quotations.
- Handle incoming quote requests via email and field phone calls from our Customers/Distributors and Sales team
- Review pertinent project information, lighting schedules and drawings
- Properly record and file project details internally for reporting
- Generate a quotation and accurately list fixtures/products with pricing using our internal CRM system.
- Manage customer expectations and send out quotations in a timely manner
- Create and develop lines of communication with internal support departments, Customers/Distributors and our Sales team to provide quality customer service
- Balance workflow of new and existing quotations over time
- Persistent follow-up with customers on quoted projects for project pipeline management and closing purposes
- Converting quotes to purchase orders for submission and order entry
- Providing solutions for project and problems in tandem with our internal staff, Customers/Distributors and specification sales team
To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record of the following:
- Well-organized and self-starting individual with a strong work ethic
- Detailed-oriented personality while multi-tasking
- Customer-focused service with a positive and professional attitude
- Communicate effectively with accountability
- Working cooperatively with both management and team members
- Ambitious with the goal of internal development and promotion
An ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Related lighting industries including Agencies, Distribution or Manufacturers, as well as Electrical or Construction background is preferred
- Comprehension of architectural/electrical drawings and lighting layouts is beneficial
- Familiarity with quotation, distribution or estimation procedures, programs and software is a plus.
Please send your resume if you are interested to [email protected]
Salary: $55,000.00 – $75,900.35 per year
6122 S. Eastern Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90040