Would you like to be a part of something you believe in, working together with a talented group of people who share the same vision and want to achieve beyond their potential?
At Fluxwerx looking forward is a value. We break conventions and are never satisfied with norms. Not even the ones we establish. Perhaps that makes us unconventional, though we think not. We believe that’s simply how it should be.
The sales team at Fluxwerx is excited to be expanding with roles in sales for both the Midwest and West Coast. We’re interested in people whose story isn’t just what they’ve done, but where they are going. We’re looking for people with a vision and want to come along with us as much as they are compelled to be instrumental in taking us there—driven, energetic, thinking and curious individuals.
Part of the Lumenpulse Group, Fluxwerx Illumination and our partners, are creating the most compelling, unique, high-performing, world-class architectural spaces—Join us.
The sales manager role at Fluxwerx requires regular travel throughout a given territory as well as an opportunity for several visits a year to Vancouver, B.C. where we are headquartered. Residing within the regional territory is advantageous, though not a requirement.
- Understand and grow the existing relationships we have with our agency partners
- Work with our agency partners in your territory to jointly expand the brand awareness of Fluxwerx
- Generate growth and market share in all given areas
- Develop and manage sales plans, budgets, and forecasts
- Develop strong relationships with all decision makers in the sales process including architects, designers, contractors, distributors, buying groups, and project managers
- Support your agency partners by assisting specifications written by architects, lighting designers, engineers, and electrical contractors
- Demonstrate leadership within our own organization across all departments.
- Ability to lead and present educational content
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Other specification-grade architectural product category experience in a construction-oriented industry will be considered but a demonstrated understanding of lighting, technology and the market is highly desirable
- Solution and team-oriented with the ability to build trust and influence others and a proven ability to exercise good judgment
- Outgoing, friendly, and results-driven with solid oral and written communication and presentation skills
How to contact and apply
To explore this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter and detail why you would like to join our team—in PDF format to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.