Norwell Lighting is a privately held, Boston-based company that is a modern and innovative company. As a showroom brand, Norwell is offering fresh, new lighting solutions. Our product portfolio combines superior craftsmanship, quality, and design with both transitional and traditional designs. Our team is passionate, committed, and creative. In addition, we own ILEX Lighting which continues to manufacture in the USA and can offer custom solutions to our showroom customers. Please visit www.norwellinc.com
Position: National Sales Manager-Lighting Showrooms
We are looking to hire a National Sales Manager for the United States. Candidates must have a background in Management in the lighting industry. The successful candidate has a proven track record of growing sales with existing customers, identifying opportunities as well as developing new business. The candidate will be well versed in showroom sales and managed independent lighting agencies.
- Develop and implement a territory sales plan, goals and objectives, to drive sales growth through the rep network as it relates to the overall goals and objectives of Norwell
- Organize territory travel to provide effective sales coverage. Travel will be at least 30-40%.
- Manage regional sales manager
- Work with manufacturer representatives nationwide
- Make joint sales calls with independent rep sales team, train agency personnel on products. Regularly present product to showroom owners and managers
- Manage inside sales support, follow-up on quotes and opportunities.
- Establish annual sales goals and sales objectives for sales agents within the territories.
- Identify potential new representatives within the assigned territories.
- Work closely with inside sales and customer service to effectively and efficiently support Norwell and it’s showrooms.
- Work and collaborate with team for quoting and quote follow up, project management, ordering and delivery, product customization.
- Keep senior management informed of competitive factors affecting the company with recommendations for improvement
- Work with Norwell team to provide input on trade shows, industry functions, industry news, marketing ideas in support of sales efforts within the territory.
- Builds excellent relationships with clients
- Possess strong product knowledge for product presentations and able to answer technical questions
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, and other projections.
- Attend trade shows, agency events and functions, Provide information on competition and competitive products, industry trends, and industry information in general.
- Effectively manage call reports, expense reports, and assigned projects.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint and Excel
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in lighting sales management
- Must be well organized, have excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Knowledge of LED technology and products.
- Must have great communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- College degree preferred
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance enrollment the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- 401k Retirement plan after 6 months of employment
- Two weeks (10 days) of accrued vacation time, prorated your first year
- Three (3) Days of Sick Time off annually, prorated your first year
- Company sponsored Life Insurance Policy of $10,000
- Nine (9) Paid Company Holidays per calendar year, starting after 30 Days of employment
- Short Term, Long-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance benefits the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
Interested candidates can send their resume to Alan Indursky.