Keystone Technologies is looking for a qualified individual to serve as our company’s Distributor Territory Manager (Texas, New Mexico). Experience in the lighting industry is required for this position. Those without lighting experience will not be considered.
The Distributor Territory Manager (TX, NM) works with the Distributor Sales team to manage their assigned territory and drive product demand while maintaining Keystone’s Light Made Easy promise. This position is responsible for working with sales agencies, distributor customers, and contractors to educate them on our products, oversee performance, and develop long-term relationships with customers, sales agents, and end-users.
Who we are:
Founded in 1945, Keystone Technologies is a third-generation, family-owned business headquartered in the Greater Philadelphia area.
A national leader in the commercial and industrial lighting industry, Keystone reaches customers across the U.S. with its mission of “Light Made Easy.” We are an engaged and collaborative team where individuals are supported to reach their full potential.
Keystone’s core values:
- We are a customer-service-obsessed company.
- We earn the trust of our co-workers, customers, and partners by acting with honesty and integrity.
- We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all our efforts.
- We are a company that is easy to do business in every aspect.
- We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
- We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.
- We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team.
What we offer:
We offer a flexible work environment, and most employees are permitted to work remotely several days a week, if not full-time.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, employer-paid group life insurance, short-term disability, a 401k plan, paid time off, and philanthropic opportunities.
- Providing sales training to Sales Agencies and Distributor customers on the benefits of Keystone and our products
- Developing long-term oriented relationships with specifiers, customers, sales agents, and end-users through exceptional customer service in order to drive demand for our products
- Overseeing and managing the performance of independent sales agencies, ensuring they meet company goals and performance standards
- Developing sales plans, in conjunction with sales agencies and department leadership, on how to best service the designated territories
- Analyzing sales trends to identify opportunities and developing strategy with sales agents to capture opportunities
- Becoming a market expert with respect to Keystone’s and competitor products, pricing, trends, etc. and report findings to team management
- Traveling to each market to call on distributors, specifiers, and end-users and to keep sales agents updated with all relevant information
- Maintaining contact with existing customers for potential ongoing orders
- Developing and managing contact information to keep decision-makers current
- Displaying and attending trade shows
- Cold calling to develop new business
- Working closely with your Inside Sales contact on current and future opportunities
- Advising product team on market trends
What you bring:
- A Bachelor’s in Business or a related field is preferred
- Experience in the lighting industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an exceptional ability to listen and formulate responses that cater to the other person’s needs
- Proficiency with computers and software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software, as well as able to learn new computer systems
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional relationship management and customer service skills
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.