About Brandon Industries
Quality Streetscape Solutions™
For over 35 years, Brandon Industries has been a leading manufacturer of national streetscape products built to enhance our nation’s public spaces. Located in McKinney, TX, we manufacture and distribute residential, municipal, and commercial streetscape components, including mailboxes, customized street signs, poles, and post-top luminaires.
Brandon Industries manufactures complete outdoor lighting units for streetscapes, parking lots, community areas, and parks. Our core lighting products include complete light pole assemblies and individual units of decorative bases, poles, and post-top luminaires.
The goal of hiring for this position is to build a new sales division for this over 35-year-old company. Traditional direct-to-contractor/consumer sales have accounted for over 95% of Brandon Industries’ yearly sales. During the past few years, as supply chains have eroded manufacturing confidence for most of the lighting industry, Brandon Industries has been able to keep ahead of the demand due to its global casting facilities and partnerships. Recently, several lighting manufacturers have called upon Brandon Industries to provide them with immediate access to castings and complete solutions to augment their inventory issues. Thus, a focused approach to OEM sales is required.
Experience & Performance
- 5 to 10 years of OEM sales experience within the Lighting Industry
- Strong Business Development skills
- Success in growing and managing OEM partnerships
- Deep understanding of manufacturing materials, processes, and finishes for enhanced “solutions-based” selling
- Provide market-driven analysis to improve existing product features, add new products to the catalog, and discover custom solutions for vendors
- Location & Travel
- Remote position with the potential for significant travel; as required by sales and client relationships
- Preference will be given to candidates that live within 50 miles of a major US airport
- Develop, organize, and grow the OEM Lighting Division of Brandon Industries
- Develop a strong understanding of Brandon Industries’ products, capabilities, and processes
- Work alongside the leadership team to build and deploy a strategic sales and marketing plan for the OEM division.
- Create, track, and report on KPIs
- Create a meaningful, reliable, and sustainable book of business
- Provide outstanding customer service through honesty, open communication
- Build direct relationships with manufacturing partners
- Hybrid sales role: In-Person and Virtual meetings
- Train and educate customers on the value proposition of products and services delivered by Brandon Industries
- Quotes & Orders Shipping
- Market Forecasting and Trends
- Evaluate pricing models to compete within the industry while achieving profitability goals
- Look for growth opportunities that can build upon the existing manufacturing capabilities and processes of Brandon Industries.
- Salary dependent on experience + benefits offered.
Send resumes or inquiries to Brandon Hall – [email protected]