- Milwaukee, WI, USA
We are a leading US brand in performance architectural lighting, creating high quality, innovative lighting products. Manufactured and assembled in the United States with sustainable practices and responsive design, our leading-edge products are designed for commercial, educational, healthcare, hospitality and other applications.
Our philosophy of employee empowerment allows us to be the best place to work as defined by our employees. Visa’s facility is a showcase of modern design and manufacturing, which promotes innovative thinking and collective collaboration amongst our passionate team members. We are actively seeking applicants to fill our Marketing Manager position
The Marketing Manager directs, coordinates, and evaluates the marketing department. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Recommend changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities. Develop team members by managing the overall activities of the department including employee coaching, development and review.
- Meet the marketing goals by managing a productive cross-functional team.
- Direction of marketing activity, staff and vendors to meet deadlines and maintain high quality standards within agreed budget and provide business justification for expenditures, as needed.
- Allocate internal and external resources to complete all work required of the team.
- Oversee copywriting, design, layout, and production of promotional materials ensuring the collateral meets brand style guide
- Maintain calendars and timelines for assigned marketing initiatives.
- Oversee creation and implementation of digital assets for website, email messages, and social media content for product releases and other promotions and campaigns within brand style guidelines
- Manage the timely release of required literature, price sheet, and communications for new product releases, product line additions, and product improvements.
- Oversee mailing lists, coordinating processes and training to maintain mailing lists
- Manage implementation of programs (advertising, multimedia, website collateral, exhibits) through internal and external creative resources and vendors in tandem with internal communications and PR efforts
- Ensure digital copywrite material is written and used within SEO keyword requirements for products and brand as well and maintaining SEO best practices
- Negotiate contracts and work with vendors for marketing effort
- Develop and manage communications and continually evaluate mechanisms to fully integrate all aspects of business operation, and serve to support company objectives and initiatives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the sales and communications process as well as customer needs to ensure the needs of the business are addressed in all communications programs
- Work in Conjunction with Sales to develop and improve systems for sales, agents and customers used for marketing and sale of products.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- Demonstrates technical marketing skills and product knowledge.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaborative environment as a member of a cross-functional team comprised of business, technology and creative professionals.
- Established project management skills with ability to manage projects across multiple departments
- Understands digital trends and promotional methods with ability to evaluate relevancy and usage within product and brand standards and style guide.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Apps and Spark
- Strong event marketing background preferred
- Desired skills include: experience creating/implementing marketing plans
- Occasional bending and lifting up to 30lb’s
- Benefits include 401K plus match, flexible schedules.
- Building amenities include a Micro Market cafeteria, exercise facility, employee lounge, air-conditioned plant.
- Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action Employer
- We comply with: http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Interested candidates can apply here