USAI Lighting LLC, a recognized leader in the lighting industry, offers the widest selection of specification grade down lights with an emphasis on quality, innovation and performance. We are a 75 year old privately held company located in New Windsor, New York. We are looking for the best and brightest to become an integral member of our applications/engineering team, a fast-paced, high energy department that stresses quality and collaboration.
If you are looking for that rare and exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, where your contributions really matter, then this a great opportunity for you.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience using AGI applications software or other lighting analysis software, is required
- Strong 3D CAD skills, preferably with Solid Works
- Bachelor’s degree in Illumination Engineering or 1-3 years experience in the lighting industry is preferred
- Product knowledge of lighting fixtures and lighting control devices is preferred
- Opportunity to collaborate with different departments including Sales, Quotations, and Engineering to facilitate product sales using technical engineering expertise.
- Maintain extensive IES and Revit File Database
- Organizing products’ supplemental documents for in-house and web use
- Technical support for internal and external sales staff
- Coordination of lighting application programs
- Assist senior designers in the implementation of lighting designs.
- Provide additional detailed product information as needed.
USAI Lighting LLC, is located in the heart of the picturesque Hudson Valley about 90 minutes north of New York City. We offer an attractive compensation package, including health care, 401K, Vacation, and of course a remarkable working environment!
Please send resumes to Sean Gaydos at email@example.com