We are North America’s original and most dynamic contemporary lighting showroom. Join our Award-Winning Team of Certified Lighting Consultants.
Find us at www.lightology.com
Position: Architectural Lighting Content Publisher
Position reports directly to the eCommerce Data Manager
This Architectural Lighting Content Publisher will be responsible for publishing and editing lighting fixtures, lighting systems and controls on the Lightology.com web site. Responsible for maintaining the on-page experience for customers shopping for recessed lighting products, architectural LED systems, dimmers, bulbs and accessories from our selected architectural lighting lines.
- Act as content and product publisher of architectural lighting products and systems on Lightology’s award-winning web site
- Regulatory audit web offerings of architectural LED systems and fixtures; work with each brand to make necessary adjustments to on-page offerings.
- Ensure lighting fixtures and architectural lighting systems are represented online accurately, and provide for an easy shopping experience for customers online
- Act as a liaison between vendors, sales team, and web team to ensure all product data is accurate and relevant
- Extract and prepare information and images from vendor catalogs, websites and shared files.
- Enter data into web content management system.
- Accountable for the integrity of data and accuracy of sellable inventory online.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a B2C online merchandising or product management environment
- Lighting experience is required, either in a sales or merchandising environment
- Detail oriented, with a strong analytical background
- Experience managing a large volume of product data
- Strong Excel skill
Interested candidates should send their resume to Jen Roulo at firstname.lastname@example.org