Coronet, Inc. currently has an opportunity for a Branding/Creative Manager.
- Create an innovative/sleek vision for our website and marketing and marketing materials
- Partner with senior leadership to craft brand identity, mission & values, positioning, and voice while bringing his/her own knowledge and experience to the forefront
- Cultivate the brand story, develop creative standards, brand and brand voice guidelines
- Ensure all advertising, PR, and collateral materials align with brand design and voice
- Develop marketing plan and manage execution of branded marketing materials and programs
- Champion brand values both internally and externally
- Responsible for all digital marketing including website development and content management
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure an effective social media strategy, email marketing strategy, and calendar planning
- Forge relationships with press and influencers to promote and protect the Coronet brand across print/digital media and industry events
- 5-8 years Creative Marketing experience
- Strong understanding of business and marketing measures and optimization
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time
About Coronet Inc.
Coronet continues to grow and exceed expectations in producing high-end architectural luminaires quickly and efficiently. Our work can be seen at Samsung’s NYC Flagship Store, New York University, Mercedes Benz headquarters, the Google offices of Manhattan and more. Our fixture’s architecturally sleek appearance fits perfectly in modern commercial spaces and are designed with ease of installation in mind. We now have two facilities in New Jersey where we manufacturer, assemble, and house all of our LED and fluorescent products. Coronet manufactures a wide variety of recessed, surface, and pendant mounted luminaires for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. Our product line has increased tremendously over the past few years and we continue to add to what we can offer. At Coronet, we strive to inform our customers of the immense advantages of changing over to LED lighting. Lower electric bills and less frequent maintenance are key. We use LED modules high in efficacy in all of our LED luminaires for optimum light and efficiency. Our outstanding team of lighting professionals are available to answer all of your questions and provide you with all your project-specific needs. With Coronet sales representatives located all over the US, a strong inside sales team, and in-house engineers we are able to achieve excellent project management and deliver exceptional product. Our ability to engineer custom lighting fixtures per job-specific needs continues to leave our customers satisfied. Our factory houses high end machinery, cutting-edge technology, and an incredible on site engineering department readily available to our clientele. We also offer lighting calculation reports to insure proper lighting for every floor plan. From custom lengths and project-specific mounting requirements to special patterns and layouts, Coronet will cater to all your job-specific needs.
Please have resumes sent to AlissaLhall@gmail.com