At Diversified New Jersey Inc., our employees are our greatest asset. With years of collective experience in lighting and lighting controls, the NJ design and construction community rely on our staff’s contributions to design projects within budget and deliver on time. Diversified New Jersey’s consistent growth in the market is attributed to our ability to uphold our core principles: offer superior service, demonstrate value, maintain relevance, and operate with integrity. To give real service we add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Diversified New Jersey is seeking an Inside Sales Quotations Representative that thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment. This ideal candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. He or she will have interest in helping people, be comfortable interacting with customers, self-starter, detailed oriented, and enjoys continuously learning. An Inside Sales Quotations Representative is responsible for quoting itemized bill of materials, of both specified projects and crossover projects for lighting distributors and contractors. Successful candidates will be working closely with our Sales and Specification Team on projects and distribution. An emphasis should be placed on establishing relationships with our manufacturers and customers. This a full-time position in our NJ office, 8 am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Role & Responsibilities:
- This individual should ensure that the Lighting and Lighting Control Systems comply with the specifications of the project.
- Demonstrate excellent math skills and analytical thinking.
- All project quotations to be finalized at least 24 hours prior to bidding.
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Coordinate between the Sales Team, electrical distributor, contractor and manufacturer to furnish a complete and competitive bid package.
- Responsible for arranging and filing supporting bid documents both electronically and hard copy where required.
- 3 -5 years’ experience in Lighting Industry
- Associates Degree or higher preferred but not required in Lighting or Design
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Quoting and Bid experience in the Lighting Industry
- Ability to present and communicate in group settings.
- Should possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, which will help this individual coordinate among our varied industry channels.
- Inductive reasoning; the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions.
- Proficient on word, excel, and outlook
Diversified New Jersey provides a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. 401K, and Health Insurance Program inclusive of Dental and Vision & Long-Term Disability are all part of the benefits program.
We welcome you to apply for the position if your experience matches the qualifications outlined and will reach out if we’d like to move you forward in the interview process.
We are always looking for the right people with industry experience, feel free to send your resume to:
Jayne Buchwald at email@example.com
Stacy Morena at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversified New Jersey Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated based on their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.