Lighting Associates is seeking a design CAD/Revit Drafter who can translate lighting designs into technical plans across a wide range of project types, from stadiums to hospitality to multi-use commercial buildings. Applicant must be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, with knowledge of lighting and electrical systems. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about their work to be successful and wanting to build a career in the lighting industry.
- Attend meetings and workshop sessions with clients and design team members to understand lighting design deliverables
- Translate verbal and written lighting design direction into technical plans using AutoCAD or Revit
- Build and maintain a library of Revit families and objects for the products we represent
- Build lighting fixture schedules for submittal and budgeting in the design phase
- Interface with project managers and contractors in the field during construction to identify problems and develop solutions
- Ensure established deadlines are met
- AGI32 experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in AGI Lighting Photometric software
- Must be strong in written and verbal communication
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have outstanding CAD/Revit portfolio and experience
- Have prior experience in the lighting industry and/or electrical systems
- Have outstanding customer service skills with attention to rapid responses, clarity in communications and a strong drive to succeed
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a personality that fundamentally understands and values our company principles
- Have the ability to perform in a fast paced, time-sensitive work environment
- Have the personal drive for success and is goal driven
- Are comfortable with in person interaction; this position will require contact and interaction with business owners, sales agents and customers in person during the work week.
Lighting Associates Inc is a third generation, family-owned business, with a 50-year legacy in the lighting industry. Our family values of honesty, hard work and treating others with respect drive everything we do. We strive to offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and fun, and a company culture that fosters engagement, collaboration and personal growth and development for all employees.
In addition to our commitment to the employee experience, we provide medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, 401k plan, paid time off and philanthropic opportunities.
Send resume to Lauren at [email protected]