Designers Fountain is a long-established and successful designer and manufacturer of quality residential and commercial lighting products with 1,800+ SKU product portfolio and selling through multi-channels (home center, E Commerce, showroom, MRO and Electrical Distributors). More information about us in www.designersfountain.com
Headquartered in Rancho Dominguez, California, the Company currently has an immediate opening for a Commercial Channel Manager to lead our commercial/functional lighting products channel targeting the pro market – Electrical Distributors (EDs), contractors, builders, etc.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background working with Electrical Distributors and solid knowledge and understanding of commercial/LED lighting fixtures. This position will be tasked with growing new and existing business and managing relationships with assigned key accounts, driving sales to meet quarterly goals, conducting sales analytics, developing strategies to increase market penetration and developing marketing materials.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with National Sales Manager and external Manufacturer Rep Agencies to generate and maintain sales with Electrical Distributors, OEM, builders, and other approved sales channels.
- Collaborating and implementing sales programs to strengthen partner relationships and company profitability
- Creating specification sheets, price guides and promotions based on direction and approval from management.
- Creating sales quotations and provide follow up with a course of action.
- Meeting sales goals quarterly and annually including YOY growth goals
- Creating marketing materials, data sheets and pricing tools and provide technical assistance and training materials for our sales team.
- Collecting and analyzing market data on a continuous basis and translate into competitive advantage positioning of our products.
- Working closely with Marketing, Engineering and Product Development to identify products portfolios for sales focus.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience with LED and commercial lighting products and a proven sales track record.
- Experience calling on Electrical Distributors, OEM and/or Manufacturing Rep Agencies.
- Prior experience working at an Electrical Distributor as an inside or outside sale a big PLUS
- Strong presentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Computer literacy – must be proficient in MS Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Some domestic travel will be required to achieve sales goals.
We offer competitive benefits that include:
- Excellent health benefit plan coverage – medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k), including a company matching
- Generous paid time off for illness, vacations and holidays.
Please submit your resume in Word format and requirements to [email protected]