Lightspec, LLC is upstate New York’s premier lighting & control agency now celebrating our 29th year in business. Lightspec represents some of the top brands of lighting manufacturers from around the globe. We work with architects, engineers, interior designers, and end users to assist them in the proper selection and application of the latest lighting and control technologies to enhance their construction designs. We work hard to give our customers the highest level of service possible.
Lightspec, LLC. is seeking a Controls Specialist. This individual will work with the sales team across the state to deliver comprehensive control take-offs, quotations, submittals, and technical support throughout the project life.
- Minimum of 3 years in the electrical / lighting Industry.
- Inside sales experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of electrical / lighting systems and components.
- Read, review and gain detailed understanding of engineer’s construction documents and lighting control installation documents. Have the ability to communicate all requirements to electrical contractor and other project stakeholders.
- Provide telephone service to customers with lighting control system questions or problems.
- Educate contractors during multiple project phases on how to correctly install and wire lighting control systems.
- The roll has the ability to expand into a vaster roll based on the individuals experience to include field service support as well.
Lightspec, LLC. offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes, 401k matching, profit sharing, health Insurance, car allowance, and a flexible base salary with options for commission earnings.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Jodi Plummer.