Exterior Architectural Lighting with a Superior Quality Brand – WE-EF Lighting!
WE-EF LIGHTING USA was founded to Enhance the Human Experience through Light in a fundamentally different way, through the work of our team. Together! Today, WE-EF LIGHTING USA is on the cutting edge of lighting and controls technology, and we continue to enhance people’s lives through all that our lighting can do!
CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
Cranberry Township, PA, United States
WE-EF LIGHTING USA is seeking a Customer Care Manager for our fast-growing architectural exterior lighting brand. As the leader of the WE-EF Customer Care team, you will own Customer Support for North America, leading the team that interfaces directly with WE-EF customers and ensuring they have an exceptional overall experience.
You will support the implementation of customer outreach solutions on our digital transformation journey and will embrace next-generation communication technologies to maximize customer experience. You will find ways to accelerate response times and enhance the customer journey through applying process improvement and technology.
You will be responsible for hiring, personnel development, and creating a culture of operational rigor where our customers come first. You will partner with internal and external teams to surface and resolve root cause issues that impact our customers, and you will be a critical voice in the development of improvements and program strategy. You will be responsible for goal development, defining associated metrics, and tracking outcomes to ensure that our customers are always happy.
You are an excellent problem solver that has succeeded wearing many hats, with experience building and developing support organizations as well as championing & project managing strategic customer-focused initiatives. You move quickly and proactively, are a strong communicator, and will fiercely advocate on behalf of our customers.
In this role, you will
- Manage Customer Support for North America. Own end-to-end performance, quality, cost, and team development
- Define team goals – including operational metrics – that lead to a consistently excellent customer experience. Drive performance to these goals
- Own capacity planning, full cycle team development (hiring, training, growth, coaching), and adapt Customer Care team to anticipate the needs of our customers
- Optimize escalation paths with internal teams (ex. Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain) that enables scalable, rapid root cause resolution
- Collaborate with internal tool development teams to identify capabilities that improve customer experience and increase team performance & productivity
- Measure customer happiness with the support we provide, including trend and root cause analysis for our product & service. Use quantitative and qualitative methods to drive broad internal understanding & impact assessment
- Own and improve prioritizing methodology, create, and follow internal playbooks, and improve process speed & first touch resolution
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to design simple, effective, proactive measures that improve our customers’ experience
- Create training program & coaching tools that enable our teams to be knowledgeable, nimble, technically capable, and excellent communicators
- Own inbound customer communication channel strategy (digital, voice, etc.)
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience leading customer-facing teams
- Start-up, consulting, or other demonstrated experience leading teams in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in implementing and integrating state-of-the-art technological solutions in service industry
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional stakeholder management and leadership through influence
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization. You can distill complex concepts into the simplest explanations, and frame customer pain to influence change around the organization
- Experience leading training, learning & development, analytics, service design, vendor management, or content management groups
- Strong project management, business judgement, problem-solving & analysis skills. Analytical toolbox that includes advanced Excel and data visualization platforms
- Technical aptitude – ideally, experience with consumer electronics, networking, hardware troubleshooting, software development
- Lean/Six Sigma experience or certifications a plus
WE-EF Lighting USA is offering immediate full-time employment and a benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and Short/Long-Term Disability insurances, as well as 401(k), Flexible Schedule/Flextime, Vacation, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Parental & Bereavement Leave.
Qualified applicants should email their resume with a cover letters and indicate the range of their salary expectations to [email protected] for consideration.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with WE-EF is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA, LLC
We are a leading producer of High-Performance Exterior Lighting, based in Cranberry Township, 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
WE-EF Lighting USA was established in 2000 as the WE-EF Group’s North American Headquarters, from where we service the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. It comprises everything under one roof, with everyone aiming to provide premier customer satisfaction.
The WE-EF Group has a worldwide reputation as specialist in exterior lighting, focusing on quality and performance. WE-EF combines Design & Engineering with Production, Application, and Recycling, and offers the most advanced lighting technologies currently available.
For more information, please visit the group website: www.we-ef.com