Gammalux Lighting Systems was established in 1987 with the goal of producing the best linear systems in the lighting industry. We are located in lovely San Dimas Ca. at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Gammalux Lighting Systems has a reputation built on superior customer service with an emphasis on the promptness of communication and personalized customer service. Very pleasant working office environment in a family-owned business.
- 2 + years of experience in a Project Manager role or similar
- Expert knowledge of software programs: Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint
- Your daily role & responsibilities:
- Pleasant interpersonal skills; both phone & email,
- Ability to maintaining strong relationships at all levels
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail: ability to process complex orders with zero defects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools such as SharePoint
- Time management skills with the ability to commit and meet deadlines
- Operate with a sense of ownership and urgency at every stage of the project management process.
- Occasionally be required to perform other duties as requested by the company
Your required skill sets:
- Participate in customer conference calls for information gathering & distribution
- Identify potential problems and technical hitches
- Plan and manage, project schedules and new information
- Monitor current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Communicate with clients to obtain project requirements (bill of materials, factory quotes(drawings and order info)
- Coordinate information flow and exchange between company departments
Your compensation & benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with your experience and along with a benefits package, three weeks of P.T.O., seven annual holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
* Dress code is business casual
Gammalux Ltg Systems is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Interested candidates should contact Phil@gammalux.com