Customer Service & Project Management Representative Job Summary
We are seeking a Customer Service & Project Management Representative to join our growing team. In this role, you will field calls and emails from customers who have questions, comments, or complaints about our products and services. You will also assist fellow associates and customers in placing orders. All of our Representatives are trained to understand the full menu of our offerings so that they can provide our customers with excellent service. We prefer candidates who have some background in customer service or project management within the lighting or electrical distribution fields, but we are willing to train the right person.
Customer Service & Project Management Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers
- Answer questions or handle complaints from customers
- Field phone calls and emails
- Provide information to customers about order status and product queries
- Follow up with lighting manufacturers on order status and help resolve any shipping and order fulfillment issues
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Work closely with our Inside and Outside Sales teams to provide support and problem solving
Customer Service & Project Management Representative Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience in the lighting industry a plus
- Experience with MS Office and Outlook
- Dependable transportation
Please click here to apply.