The Director of Energy Services Programs ensures effective execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, OSHA, and government regulations. Additionally, the Director utilizes strong communication and interpersonal skills to successfully engage with various user groups in order to coordinate and drive forward the day to day activities associated with each account plan while maintaining the overall strategic objectives. They will develop realistic action plans by making effective decisions based on data analysis, organizational observations, and cost controls. Their leadership and guidance ensures excellence in customer service, operational and financial results. The person in this role must create a positive, ethical, and respectful work environment by promoting the company culture through its mission, vision, and Core Values.
- Oversee the daily administrative operations of the Energy Services Program Managers
- Ensure project portfolio risk and opportunity is identified, assessed, and managed appropriately
- Work closely with client and project teams to schedule meetings, collaborate on strategy, prepare materials, and manage next steps and follow-up communications
- Effectively measure operational performance and provides consistent communication of all challenges and needs to Vice President.
- Provide VP with monthly revenue forecasting and actual account performance on a bi-weekly basis. Meet or exceed expected gross margin expectations.
- Communicate all customer and interdepartmental issues to VP, maintains issue log or reports to QA, and addresses issues as required.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while monitoring team performance to ensure quality.
- Create improvement action plans to address gaps through people, performance, and process improvements.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high performance teams through training/education, coaching, expectation setting and accountability.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other tasks as reasonably assigned by supervisor.
- Travel 10-15% to various clients and sales events.
- Attend various social functions with customers as requested
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed customer expectations
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Adaptability to fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Proficiency with MS Office
Education, experience, certifications
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Proven ability to build accountability and develop employees
- Lighting and/or Electrical industry knowledge preferred
- High School graduate
- College degree or technical education preferred
Physical and Mental demands
- Position may require working before or after regularly scheduled hours as business needs arise
All interested candidates are welcome to apply at www.theMCgroup.com
Resumes can also be sent to jobs@theMCgroup.com and will receive immediate consideration.
MC GROUP – Building Better Brands
Established in 1953, MC Group is one of the largest providers of signage, lighting, and electrical solutions throughout the United States and Canada.
MC’s unique emphasis on efficient, dedicated program management ensures customer satisfaction from concept to completion. We provide our services for some of the nation’s most recognizable blue chip companies in diverse end markets including hospitality, healthcare, C-stores, commercial, industrial, financial, restaurants, and retail.
Employees of MC Group enjoy a casual work environment, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401-k with a company match, paid life insurance and L/T disability, generous PTO, tuition assistance, employee appreciation events and more!
Job Location: NE Ohio
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer