About the Position:
Linmore LED Labs is seeking an experienced Director of Manufacturing/Assembly who can manage production operations, collaborate and work effectively with the other members of the leadership team and help the Company achieve its strategic growth objectives.
The successful candidate for this position will have extensive experience leading manufacturing/assembly operations, a strong ability to problem solve, the ability to manage through constraints and be able to make sound decisions that promote a team environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and oversight to all levels of the production, distribution and shipping departments.
- Deploy and utilize resources in an effective manner, have a relational understanding of constraints, and consistently meet production schedules and customer commitments.
- Sustain effective communication of organizational objectives, priorities, and policy through regular meetings with the manufacturing team and key reports. Establish and monitor key performance indicators for evaluating performance.
- Provide a high level of technical expertise to support strategic growth objectives through the development of new capabilities and increasing the company’s core manufacturing competencies to foster the expansion of existing and related product offerings.
- Engage and work collaboratively with management and demonstrate accountability in such a way that your participation increases the overall performance and effectiveness of the team.
- Implementation of a new ERP system for manufacturing/assembly operations
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in a related field or a four year technical degree in a related discipline such as manufacturing.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing management.
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods, operations management, process improvement and quality.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive Salary, 401K, Medical benefits
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Required)
- Lighting Industry: (preferred)
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com