Director or Sales and Marketing
Visa Lighting is a leading US brand in performance architectural lighting, creating high quality, innovative lighting products. Manufactured and assembled in the United States with sustainable practices and responsive design, our leading-edge products are designed for commercial, educational, healthcare, hospitality, and other applications.
We are actively seeking an experienced Director of Sales and Marketing.
Under the direction of the President & CEO, direct, administer and coordinate the Sales, Marketing, Applications Engineering and Customer Service activities to ensure the attainment of the short and long term goals for top line growth and bottom line profitability.
- Lead Sales, Marketing, Applications Engineering and Customer Service activities to provide maximum profit and support growth plans.
- Drive the operation and effectiveness of the Sales, Marketing, Applications Engineering and Customer Service departments and Representative Agencies.
- Ensure the proper staffing, training and development for the Sales, Marketing, Applications Engineering and Customer Service departments.
- Ensure all departmental expenditures are within budget.
- Ensure the accurate and timely communications to all internal Sales, Marketing, Applications Engineering, Customer Service and Representative Agencies of the following information:
- Company Policies
- New Product Offerings
- Marketing Campaigns
- Sales Goals
- Ensure the planning, development and execution of “Go To Market Strategies” and Product Campaigns. Including but not limited to advertising, literature (sell sheets, catalog, features and benefit summaries, etc), shows, advertising, applications photography, web site, and social media.
- Provide market price information and price targets for all products.
- Utilizing market analysis, determine customer needs, volume potentials, pricing, discount and commission rates, and develop Sales and Marketing programs to accommodate goals of the company.
- Analyze sales statistics and formulate plans to direct sales efforts.
- Ensure the flow of new product ideas to Design.
- In conjunction with Inside Sales Manager, Forecast annual Sales goals and volume.
- Ensure that customer goodwill is established and maintained.
- Ensure intra-departmental and inter-departmental and open communication.
- Manage, mentor, coach and train department members.
- Set goals and track subsequent measurements related to individual and team performance.
- Assign, schedule, and maintain active project lists for all direct reports.
- Establish and maintain department standards.
- Coordinate human resource requirements including new hires, terminations, performance reviews, etc.
- Develop budgets, analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgeting requirements.
- Travel as required.
- Other job duties / projects as assigned.
EDUCATION PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- BS Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience, required.
- MS Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or related field, preferred.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- Understanding of the Representative Agency network, required.
- 7-10 years of experience of Sales Management in the lighting industry, required.
- 2-4 years of experience at a Representative Agency, required.
- 2-4 years of experience at one of the lighting Conglomerates (Acuity, Hubbell, Eaton, Philips), preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience at a lighting distributor, preferred.
Benefits Include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K Plus Match.
Building amenities include Full Service Cafeteria, Exercise Facility, Employee Lounge, Air Conditioned plant.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities / Affirmative Action Employer
We comply with
Please Apply at: https://www.visalighting.com/careers