POSITION: Director of Sales
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
HiLumz USA, founded in 2010, designs and produces high-quality niche LED systems for commercial and industrial application. We often solve our customers most difficult challenges. Our products have been installed throughout the USA and in hundreds of application verticals; including airports, warehouses, schools, military bases, prisons, DOT, and other. We operate a UL and ETL approved facility for lighting production. Management is energetic, open to ideas, and operates with a values-first mentality. Our small sized, entrepreneurial company has recently launched several new exciting and differentiated products and are seeking a matching sales strategy to achieve growth.
The Sales Director is responsible for revenue generation. A successful candidate will participate in the company strategy and drive the sales pipeline. The candidate will network and develop relationships with key industry lighting influencers to support getting the HiLumz products & services to the market, while increasing brand awareness and brand value. The role will report to the President of HiLumz. He or she will manage inside sales support and have a major role in driving business strategy alongside existing management.
Role is located in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- 5+ years lighting sales management experience.
- Technical lighting skills that add value to engineering focused customers.
- Successful experience with lighting/electrical channel management.
- Organized & competent in sales process & pipeline management.
- Relevant LED technical know-how
- Analytical in nature
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to achieve closure
- Culturally; depth, grit, curiosity, pride and teamwork.
The HiLumz President is leading the recruitment process. Please email Marc Noland at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Sales Director” if interested in this opportunity.