The Distribution and National Account Sales Manager actively engages the direct and mutual beneficial relationship of national account distributors, local distributors and the contractor market with ALW. The Distribution and National Account Manager at ALW travels throughout the country to effectively promote and sell ALW’s product and brand, contributing to the overall growth and profit of the Company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Directly responsible for meeting or exceeding National Account Sales Budgets
- Travels to offices of ALW’s Distributors and/or Specifiers on a regular basis to establish general rapport, strong communication and service and cultivate relationships with the distributor, design community and agents when applicable. Conducts independent and joint calls on distributors, specifiers, GC’s, end users while in the territory as needed.
- Evaluate Distributor Performance and work on ongoing partnership agreements.
- Actively engage in the Promotion of the ALW Brand and product awareness and education through region
- Become a ‘voice’ of the factory engaging in customer needs from sales to service to field trouble-shooting
- Travel to trade shows, schedule and participate in product launches, etc., to keep our client’s aware of ALW product offerings and latest developments
- Identify territory trends and needs of our customers
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Lighting Sales and/or Design related field
- Proven Track record of Sales Achievements
- Strong familiarity with web-based software (such as salesforce, etc.)
- MS Excel and PowerPoint Experience
- Understanding of Lighting Fundamentals, LEDs, Electrical Componentry
- Understanding of Lighting basics such as photometry and general commercial lighting market
- Team-oriented and collaborative mindset
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Organization and time management skills
- Drive for results
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytic skills and business acumen.
- Ability to multitask effectively
ALW is an innovative lighting manufacturer. ALW is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area (Oakland, Northern California) and is a designer and manufacturer of architectural lighting fixtures for the commercial and retail markets. ALW was founded in 2005 and is headquarted in Oakland, CA with primary manufacturing facility in Ensenada, Mexico.
For more information, please visit the Company’s website: www.alwusa.com
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org