Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have exceptional sales acumen and a natural ability to close sales? Do you have lighting product or industry knowledge? Are you looking to prosper at a growing company? This might be the job for you!
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies is a family owned organization that has been serving the lighting and electrical industry with quality-driven, energy-efficient lighting products. Based in Lansdale, PA, Keystone reaches customers across North America with a distribution network and sales organization around the USA. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate and communicate openly. We also offer medical and dental insurance, disability insurance and 401(k) with employer contribution. As we steadily grow and expand our operations, we continue to add more bright, energetic, hard-working team members, who share our core values of professionalism, positivity and dedication to delivering outstanding customer service.
A typical day would include the following:
- Provide sales training to Sales Agencies and Distributor customers on the benefits of Keystone and our products.
- Develop long-term oriented relationships with specifiers, customers, sales agents, and end-users through exceptional customer service in order to drive demand for our products.
- Oversee and manage the performance of independent sales agencies, ensuring they meet company goals and performance standards.
- Develop sales plans, in conjunction with sales agencies and department leadership, on how to best service the designated territories.
- Analyze sales trends to identify opportunities and develop strategy with sales agents to capture opportunities.
- Become a market expert with respect to Keystone’s and competitor products, pricing, trends, etc. and report findings to team management.
- Travel to each market to call on distributors, specifiers, end-users, and to keep sales agents updated with all relevant information.
We are looking for someone who has exceptional relationship management and customer service skills. Must be able to fundamentally connect with a wide variety of personalities in order to build trust and credibility. We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an exceptional ability to listen and formulate responses that cater to the other person’s needs.
- Are proficient with computers and software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and CRM software as well as able to learn new computer systems.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.