Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have exceptional sales acumen and a natural ability to close sales? Do you have lighting product or industry knowledge? Are you looking to prosper at a growing company? This might be the job for you!
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been serving the lighting industry with quality lighting products. Based in the greater Philadelphia area, Keystone reaches customers across the U.S. with a vast distribution network. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate. As we steadily grow and expand our operations, we continue to add more bright, energetic, hard-working team members, who share our core values of professionalism, positivity and dedication to delivering outstanding customer service.
As we continue to grow we’re looking for a qualified individual to serve as our company’s Distributor Territory Manager (Southeast).
A typical day would include the following:
- Providing sales training to Sales Agencies and Distributor customers on the benefits of Keystone and our products
- Developing long-term oriented relationships with specifiers, customers, sales agents, and end-users through exceptional customer service in order to drive demand for our products
- Overseeing and managing the performance of independent sales agencies, ensuring they meet company goals and performance standards
- Developing sales plans, in conjunction with sales agencies and department leadership, on how to best service the designated territories
- Analyzing sales trends to identify opportunities and developing strategy with sales agents to capture opportunities
- Becoming a market expert with respect to Keystone’s and competitor products, pricing, trends, etc. and reporting findings to team management
- Traveling to each market to call on distributors, specifiers, end-users, and to keep sales agents updated with all relevant information
We are looking for someone who has exceptional relationship management and customer service skills. Must be able to fundamentally connect with a wide variety of personalities in order to build trust and credibility. We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an exceptional ability to listen and formulate responses that cater to the other person’s needs
- Are proficient with computers and software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and CRM software as well as able to learn new computer systems
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
We offer a relaxed and friendly work environment with lots of laughs. Casual attire is welcome. We work both independently and collaboratively and are looking for a team player to interact with multiple internal departments as well as customers. In addition to fun employee events, we provide medical, dental, short-term disability, paid time off, and a 401k plan.
Keystone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keystone’s core values that drive the company’s success are:
1. We are a customer service obsessed company.
2. We earn the trust of our co-workers, customers and partners by acting with honesty and integrity.
3. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all of our efforts.
4. We are a company that is easy to do business with in every aspect.
5. We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
6. We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.
7. We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team.