Vantage Lighting seeks an engineering manager to lead engineering and product development efforts for our company. The ideal candidate has experience managing development of new lighting products, leading development and test teams. The ideal candidate would have familiarity with mechanical engineering, electronics and optics. They would have experience with certification and testing including UL and photometric testing, project management of both internal and external resources, as well as experience working with engineering software tools such as AutoCAD and Solidworks. Candidate have experience building prototypes using in-house manufacturing equipment. Position would report to Vice President of engineering and operations.
- Product development of new lighting fixtures to meet lighting market requirements.
- Drive cross-functional teams between engineering, manufacturing and market to design and develop new LED lighting
- Generate datasheets and application notes for marketing
- Lead testing efforts for product development and ensure quality standards met
- Serve as technology expert and stay abreast of industry developments in the field
Qualifications: Prior engineering education and experience, with B.S. degree in engineering preferred. Working knowledge of Solidworks and AutoCAD. Prior experience in lighting industry or related electronic products demonstrating ability to perform responsibilities outlined. Strong organizational, communication and project management skills.
Salary range is $90K-$105K. Send responses with cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com.