Lexington Lighting Group, a privately held national company, is an established manufacturer consisting of two divisions, Vantage Lighting and Prismatrix Lighting, which offer a full line of architectural recessed, surface down lights, and residential lighting that are high-performance LED products.
Position: Engineering Manager
We are searching for a highly motivated engineer who is ready for an engineering management position. Product development and communication skills are critical in this role, as is optics experience/training. On the job experience with program management as defined by Scrum is desirable.
· Driving all aspects of new product design, testing, and certification, for new solid state lighting products.
· Developing new product specifications and roadmaps, product customization, technology and manufacturing transfer of products, and evaluating component vendor products.
· Troubleshooting of field service and returns and repairing of lighting products. This includes mechanical, electrical, and electronic assemblies and systems.
· Directing a team of professionals dedicated to the above objectives.
Ideal candidate will:
Have an in-depth knowledge of lighting fixture design and the application of products; and technical aptitude in lighting components. In addition, the candidate must
· Have a demonstrated track record of delivering lighting products to market;
· Have knowledge and experience with LED system design including knowledge of photometry, optics, and driver design as well as mechanical design experience;
· Have an engineering B.S. degree or equivalent work experience; and
· Have worked in an engineering position in the lighting industry.
This position is located in our East Providence, RI facility. To apply for this position,
· Please attach resume and include in your cover letter your salary requirements.
· Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
Lexington Lighting Group, LLC
ATTN: Human Resources
181 Narragansett Park Drive
Rumford, RI 02916