Keystone Technologies is a family owned, entrepreneurial lighting company that is looking to hire an ESCO sales manager to initiate new relationships, promote next generation products and to help expand our team even further. This person will be trained and working directly with upper level management of the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales: Increase ESCO customer relationships and develop a new customer base.
- Customer Service: Provide a single point of contact to your customer base to communicate specifications, pricing, orders, order status, inventory availability, returns, warranty, and any other needs or concerns that arise.
- Collaborating with Product Development team to identify technology trends and new product opportunities.
- Sales Analysis: Analyze customer sales data to identify sales trends and opportunities.
- Marketing: Working with marketing, sales, and upper level management to develop and implement marketing and sales programs.
Position requirements include:
- Sales experience, 2 years minimum. Experience in the lighting industry and interactions with ESCOs is preferred.
- College degree.
- Knowledge of lighting system technologies, with a focus on LED technologies, lighting controls, and/or power electronics is valued.
- Outstanding customer service skills with attention to rapid responses, clarity in communications and a strong drive to exceed customer expectations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A personality that fundamentally understands and values our company principles (defined below).
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, time-sensitive work environment.
- Telephone and direct contact and interaction with business owners, engineers, sourcing managers, and production personnel is required. You must feel comfortable on the phone and conducting in person meetings and presentations.
- An aggressive travel schedule is expected (50-65%) beyond immediate office area.
- US Citizenship
This is a full-time, salaried position with incentives. We are headquartered in North Wales, PA. Please send your resume, cover letter, and compensation expectations to ESCOResume@keystonetech.com. Applications without all requested information will not be considered.
Please include “OPPORTUNITY ID #ESCO” in the subject of your email. Applications by phone, fax, or in person will not be considered.
About Keystone Technologies:
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been serving the lighting and electrical industry with competitive, quality driven, energy efficient lighting products. Based in North Wales, PA, Keystone reaches customers across North America with a distribution network and sales organization around the USA.
Keystone’s core values that drive the company’s success are:
⦁ We are a customer service obsessed company.
⦁ We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all of our efforts.
⦁ We are a company that is easy to do business with in every aspect.
⦁ We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
⦁ We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.
⦁ We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team.