Santa Fe Springs, CA | May 13, 2019
Espen Technology has launched a complete system of wirelessly controlled linear LED retrofit products, using a simple handheld radio frequency remote control. It is as simple to use as a ceiling fan handheld remote, and can be used to dim the lights, change the color temperature, or turn the lights on and off. The functionality can be used:
- with ballast bypass (Type B) TLEDs,
- with an LED troffer retrofit kit,
- with 0-10V fixtures from other manufacturers, or
- by OEM manufacturers to create their own RF handheld remote fixtures.
The simplicity of the versaDim RF system results in many benefits:
- simple, push-button pairing of the remote to lamp, retrofit kit, or fixture
- avoids the costly commissioning of most wireless systems
- dual channel for dimming and/or CCT tuning
- wall mount wireless charger
- adapter available to convert existing fixtures to RF control
- dual channel drivers for new fixtures
- capable of zoning control
- avoids downloading and learning mobile apps.
The versaDim RF system will be demonstrated at Espen’s LightFair International Booth # 2711. Inventory for the versaDim RF products will be arriving in early June, 2019. For more information about Espen’s extensive line of LED retrofit solutions, email Info@EspenTech.com or visit www.EspenTech.com .
About Espen Technology
Espen Technology Inc. is dedicated to designing and manufacturing high quality, high performance linear LED lighting components. With operations and facilities across the world, Espen Technology offers competitive products with the highest quality. Headquartered in Southern California, Espen Technology offers personalized sales, expert technical support, and efficient logistics to all of its customers. Espen’s LED products are designed and perfected with pride in the United States.
David Shiller, Marketing