Experienced OEM Sales Professional – Anomet Inc.
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Lighting Component Sales Experience Required
Experience in the lighting manufacturing industry specifically; optics, aluminum reflectors, light management films and aluminum track is required for this position. Entrepreneurial values and a willingness to learn is essential.
As a women-led business, Anomet strives to exceed our clients’ expectations by continually providing unmatched customer service, in depth product knowledge and timely delivery of superior quality products. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Anomet has experienced continuous growth year after year. We are looking for an eager self-starter to take on the new role of New Business OEM Sales to help us continue this phenomenal success. At this stage the opportunities are limitless for the ideal candidate.
Ability to travel, socialize in a networking capacity and provide hands-on product training at sales calls, lunch & learns and industry events across North America
The ideal candidate is energetic, thorough, professional and above all else is RESULTS focused. Energetic sales “go-getters” & “hunters” that can get stuff done are the best fit for our team.
Anomet Inc. – Focused on Growth
Established in 1992, our exclusive partnerships with Alanod, Jordan, WhiteOptics and A.A.G. Stucchi, allow us to sell the best reflective aluminum solutions, light management films and lighting components in the world.
Created from our founders’ solid vision for success, the Anomet experience is based on three core values that touch everything that we do:
Experience & Expertise ~ Customer Driven Service ~ Superior Products
The right fit is essential! This unique opportunity to join our passionate team will have unlimited potential for the right candidate.
To be eligible for this position, you must legally be permitted to work in Canada and travel within North America, without any additional sponsorship support from Anomet Inc.
Must Have Experience:
- Five years of experience in the OEM lighting/electrical industry
- Understanding of lighting fundamentals
- Seven years of experience as a proven Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role to engineers, purchasing and the executive level
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques; including intelligent cold calls, networking, collaborative consulting, asking questions, problem solving, developing solutions to create winning sales results that benefit everyone
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Sales Initiatives – Without fear or hesitation, proactively seek and research new business opportunities in the lighting OEM market cold-calling and arranging meetings with prospective and existing clients across Canada and the United States
- Positive Relationships – Build long-term trusting relationships with clients that produce measurable sales results for Anomet
- Polished Professional Appearance – Be able to meet a client at a moment’s notice or step into a presentation with a winning appearance and attitude. This gives you the opportunity to shine in the industry.
- Teamwork – Balance team and individual responsibilities, take initiative while still supporting team environment
- Communication – Ability to deliver engaging presentations, using both excellent written and verbal skills with English as the primary language – French is an asset
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritize and plan work activities; using time efficiently, setting goals and objectives
- Computer Skills – Should have exceptional skills within Microsoft Office specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Experience and ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- You get what you give – Rock our world and we’ll rock yours
- Work from our newly renovated offices with a strong and enthusiastic team
- Sales performance bonus
- and more…
Interested and experienced candidates please send your resume & salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful for your interest in Anomet, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
** Note to Employment Agencies **
Only contact Anomet if you actually have an outstanding candidate to present –