EnVision LED Lighting established in 2010 is a growing Los Angeles based LED lighting leader that provides an extensive array of high efficiency LED lighting products serving the commercial, industrial and residential lighting markets. We are seeking an experienced General Manager with at least 5 years of similar experience in the Lighting Industry reporting to our Chief Operating Officer (COO). In this capacity you will be acting as the primary liaison between our COO and current direct-reporting team and be accountable for overseeing the day to day affairs including customer service, order processing, warehouse, sales department, accounting, eCommerce.
You will plan, organize, and monitor our resources including people, equipment, inventory and time, to ensure a smooth, highly efficient and consistent operation at our headquarters in Bell, California.
You will also maintain personnel structure and staffing level to manage the headquarters staff and their goals without interruption and drop in quality. Evaluate and recommend applicants for hire for our headquarters. Plan and coordinate work, train and motivate associates, monitor associate job performance, and conduct and record formal evaluations and corrective actions. Ensure associate ability to perform their jobs in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Manage and oversee daily headquarter operations
- Make sure that the company delivers excellent customer service at all times
- Facilitate effective Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis as needed
- Train, monitor, evaluate, supervise and coach employees based on company metrics and
- Verify employee time/payroll information and allocate overtime as required
- Manage department workforce, reinforcing company policy and procedure and establishing
- and maintaining healthy working relationship across the organization
- Demonstrate initiative and provide suggestions for improving processes
- Assist with planning and budget process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with complex deadlines
- Communicating with customers, and employees
- Coordinating all departments as a team
- Oversee all Shipping/Receiving operations
- Ensuring that all specific customer requirements are met
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Supervision of associates
- Must have extensive IT experience and comprehensive working knowledge with NetSuite
- Assembly and production & manufacturing experience
- 2+ years fulfillment/pick/pack/ship environment
- Hourly/Daily reporting experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Intermediate level Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Proven strong organizational and time management skills
For immediate consideration please forward your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.