Vantage Lighting is a leading manufacturer of specification-grade LED recessed downlights, cylinders and low/high bays for commercial, institutional and residential applications. Vantage offers a complete line of American-made, energy-efficient new construction, retrofit and remodel luminaires with multiple control options, aperture sizes, aesthetic styles, mounting types, light distributions and lumen packages. For over 20 years, specifiers and contractors have come to rely on Vantage for our ability to meet project design objectives, budgets and schedules by consistently developing, manufacturing and delivering high quality products on-time and at a tremendous value.
Inside Sales & Customer Service Manager
The Inside Sales & Customer Service Manager has management responsibility for the company’s inside sales and customer service team.
- Lead Vantage Inside Sales & Customer Care associates to achieve growth and productivity targets
- Coach inside sales and customer service representatives on best practices to foster better outcomes.
- Work closely with company’s field sales organization to promote their sales efforts
- Foster close business relationships with key stakeholders within company’s independent sales agencies
- Master Vantage product offering to add maximum value in agency and customer interactions
- Conduct quarterly strategic video conference discussions with agency Quotations Managers to increase quote volume and sales
- Track Inside Sales and Customer Care department progress to goals in company CRM
- Manage company’s quotation of products to ensure accuracy and profit margin stability
- Obtain agency quote logs every quarter to track progress in accounts; update CRM accordingly
- Oversee company’s customer care ticketing system to ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) to agents are met.
- Work effectively with Vantage product management and marketing to effectively rally the company around customer opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of experience in inside sales and customer service management
- Experience in technology driven business, lighting manufacturer or lighting agency; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience and proven track record of growing sales and meeting quotas
- Consultative sales approach; works to understand each accounts unique attributes and needs
- Accountable; reliable and passionate about doing his or her part to ensure the success of all people in the company
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; efficient and accurate written communication obligatory
- Ability to multitask, complete projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to learn, articulate, and support complex products and technologies
- Located within commuting distance to factory in East Providence, RI
What Vantage provides
- Competitive salary commensurate with skill level and experience
- An entrepreneurial and exciting company culture with significant responsibility and the opportunity to make a difference
Please email resume and salary requirements in confidence to: HR@VantageLtg.com. No calls please.