Western Florida Lighting is currently interviewing for the position of Lighting Quotations Salesperson.
We are seeking a self-motivated professional with the ability to manage tasks and deliver consistent results. This individual will be a part of our inside sales team, working with our outside sales team and lighting manufacturers to provide our customers with project quotations and product support. This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package.
- Prepare quotations and manage lighting projects using Oasis software.
- Produce lighting fixture submittals using Oasis software.
- Communicate well with our customers, manufacturers and outside sales team to generate accurate quotations.
- Manage a busy e-mail in-box
- Communicate well with our manufacturers to provide competitive pricing and modified/custom products when required.
- Maintain and grow customer and manufacturer relationships.
- Ensure accuracy of quotations and submittals with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to professionally negotiate competitive quotations, lead times and orders for projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly communicate facts and concepts
- MS Office Applications proficiency is required
- Aptitude towards reading and understanding technical/electrical information
- Lighting, lighting controls, electrical design or electrical construction experience.
- Quotation/ Project management experience a plus.
- Ability to modify PDF documents
- Oasis software experience
- Enjoy being a part of a team, and work in a cooperative environment