Lumascape is currently interviewing for an Inside Sales Representative. This role is the ‘go to’ person for sales support and technical assistance for our agency partners and specification customers across the Americas. The inside sales representative is to have a thorough understanding of all Lumascape products, services and modes of operation, and be comfortable speaking with lighting designers, electrical engineers, installers, distributors and end users; Provide technical support, pricing, submittal drawings and handle web generated RFIs.
- Provide support for factory Regional Sales Managers;
- Approve customer orders for technical and pricing accuracy prior to entry;
- Handle inbound customer inquiries including specification support, product recommendations, BOMs, pricing, etc;
- Provide basic photometric layout support;
- Agency support with regular and consistent communication to their outside and inside sales people;
- Project quotations of complete Bills of Materials;
- Manage product sample requests;
- Follow up or redirect to RSM on sales leads including emails, phone calls and web inquiries;
- Fully utilize and maintain project status via CRM database; sales pipeline, account profile, quotations, day-to-day customer contact activities;
- Participate in product launches through communication to customers and sales reps;
- Effectively communicate and adhere to company policy; pricing, promotions, etc;
Position to be based in San Mateo, CA with responsibilities extending nationally. Remote office for the right candidate would be entertained.
Knowledge & Experience
Education: Degree or equivalent experience in business administration, engineering or construction related field.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years experience in lighting/electrical in a similar role;
Working knowledge of photometric calculation programs
Knowledge in use of CRM systems, cloud collaboration tools and MS suite;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications;
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to drive resolution.
- High level of self-confidence, motivation, maturity and integrity;
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction;
- Driven to support customers;
- Capable of finding answers to questions;
- Resourceful and proactive in identifying sales opportunities and traction into sales channels;
- Excited about Lumascape’s business potential and technology.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage offered;
- Paid holidays;
- Paid vacation and sick time;
To Learn more, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
About the Company:
Lumascape is a technology-driven company, focusing on outdoor commercial and architectural lighting markets. The company is strongly represented in the North American market by more than 60 agencies, and is internationally recognized as a high performance product manufacturer that can be relied upon to perform in some of the toughest environmental conditions.
For more than 25 years, Lumascape has engineered and manufactured lighting equipment built to withstand the rigors of the outdoor environment. Our commitment to material technology, thermal management and build quality continues with a special focus on high tech, system-based solutions. Learn more at Lumascape.com