Do you want to work for an innovative and technology driven lighting company, while contributing to our inside sales team daily? SPI Lighting is looking for a motivated and self-starter to join our inside sales team. We are hoping to secure a strong personality with confidence in their data entry and inside sales abilities to help grow SPI.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be an integral part in making sure our orders are entered correctly with accuracy and in a timely manner. You will be a contact for our agents to confirm and communicate order status, while maintaining the utmost professionalism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Entering orders into our manufacturing system.
- Edit orders to ensure all information is listed and pricing is correct
- Perform and execute change orders and advise all necessary departments of the changes
- Assist in follow up on pending orders, hold for release orders, and quotes.
- Provide submittal drawings as requested by customers.
- Work with accounting to set up new distributors and getting the necessary information from the customer to set up the credit.
- Handle all requests for copies of invoices by customer.
- Assist in the investigation of commission disputes and short pays on invoices.
- Attend training on industry specific and/or job-related topics.
- Develop three dimensional Revit families to aid specifiers in accurate modeling
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years of four-year college coursework and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience.
- Technical knowledge pertaining to the lighting industry is a plus but not required.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively over the phone.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts as it pertains to pricing requests
- Attention to detail and critical thinking and analysis.
- Ability to solve problems related to a customer order with a variety of concrete variables.
SPI is a collaborative and welcoming environment. You will earn competitive wages, receive a benefit package, and gain an understanding of the lighting. We invest in cross-training and offer opportunities to expand skills by working win other departments or taking on management responsibilities. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
You can also contact Alyson Bree, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org