The sales rep is one person in the company that must understand customer needs and requirements to be able to serve them better.
He or she is expected to deliver a consistent and clear proposition message on their company’s products as a tool to increasing customer interest level on the product. But not limited to:
- Achieve annual targets for establishing reseller partnerships and sales; understands and communicates Digital Lumens’ products and pricing strategies
- Builds relationships to promote sales growth of accounts through outbound contacts; establishes working relationships with resellers, end-users and buyers in order to secure sales
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with multiple departments; identifies key players at customers’ organization; understands and meets customers’ needs
- Probes and identifies sales opportunities that are not readily apparent; offers solutions
- Is empowered to coordinate efforts with other departments to ensure the satisfaction of and bolster the relationship with their accounts
- Performs sales support duties on their accounts such as entering orders and quotes
- Understands the account management process; develops strategies and implements plans to grow profitable sales; presents plans to Company management as required
- Develops new business through researching and understanding the industry/customer’s market
- Attends product/vendor/systems meetings and training to stay up to date on new product lines and current systems
- Utilizes available resources to cross reference products to meet customer order requirements
- Maintains accurate records and the files necessary for proper management of customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
For all inquiries, please contact
718-768-7000 ext. 111.