The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Are you a natural relationship builder – someone who enjoys making new connections and has a genuine desire to help others be successful? If you are sales-driven and possess the desire to provide an outstanding customer experience, this could be the role for you! We are seeking experienced Inside Sales/Customer Service team members to join our team. Team players with previous Inside Sales and Customer Service experience in the commercial Lighting Industry required. Candidates will reside in the beautiful Hudson Valley, New York.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in meeting sales goals, increasing market share, while exceeding customer expectations
- Support agency and distributor relationships by providing excellent customer service
- Maintain current knowledge of regional market pricing
- Maintain knowledge of Zumtobel product features and benefits
- Self-motivated with strong desire to exceed business objectives
- Able to conduct Zoom product presentations
- Working knowledge of CRM programs
- Ability to work remotely if required
- Sales analysis: analyze customer sales data to identify sales trends and opportunities.
- Outbound Phone Sales: initiating sales opportunities with both existing customers and new customers via both outbound cold calling and in-bound calls.
- Price Quoting Management: managing new price requests and working within system to maintain clean records of all customer information and pricing
- Answering questions via email or phone regarding existing orders
- Checking availability on orders and stock
- Have lighting sales/customer service experience
- Have outstanding customer service skills with attention to rapid responses, clarity in communications and a strong drive to exceed customer expectations
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to answer wiring & technical questions
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- 401k plan with 100% immediate vesting on company match
- Free Short & Long term Disability & Life Insurance coverage
- Must have COVID vaccine or be willing to get it.
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- Minimum two years in the lighting industry or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of lumens, foot candle, watts and ability to read & understand IES files.
- Established proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Previous inside sales/customer service experience with proven growth results
- Successful sales and customer service support with sales agents, electrical distributors
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to produce results independently
If you are excited by the prospect of building a successful career with leading global brands in the cutting-edge lighting industry with an enviable and growing product portfolio in a genuine work environment with bright and humble people, then please send email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].