INTRA Lighting US is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Sales Director with a strong technical and architectural lighting background to join its management team and support its expansion in the US market. The candidate is a strategic, creative, results-oriented leader, who generates business sales and profitability, and evaluates new business opportunities. This position leads, supports and accelerates the sales and growth of our existing core products, while also developing and expanding on market opportunities. The Sales Director will be a strategic leader with tactical ability, and can mix strategy and execution to drive initiatives that will position INTRA Lighting US as a leader in the Lighting industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluate key markets and assign rep agencies
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budgets; projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
• Establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting.
• Develop a Regional Sales Team
• Lead a sales team on a daily basis and drive performance of the team to assure that sales targets are achieved.
• Develop and manage key customer relationships and close strategic opportunities
• Develop and maintain suitable pipeline of potential opportunities in order to deliver on sales targets.
• Devise new and innovative ways to market products.
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
• Work closely with the marketing function and product management function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
• Define and oversee sales force compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrate understanding of sales strategies and knowledge of the lighting industry
• Partner with senior leaders to develop short-term planning, sales forecasting, and strategic planning.
• Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy.
• Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
• Proven experience building, mentoring, motivating and leading high performing teams and attracting and retaining top talents.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills which allow her/him to communicate sensibly to stakeholders inside and outside of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to think “out-of-the-box” in improving corporate performance by influencing colleagues and management to improve returns on specific projects and the business as a whole.
Education and Experience
Minimum of bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, marketing, or business administration. Must have 10+ years of experience in the sales and marketing sector of the lighting industry and must be able to demonstrate a successful track record as sales executive that have met or exceeded objectives including revenue goals. The Sales Director will report to the CEO of Intra Lighting US.
If interested please send CV to HR Department HRD@intra-lighting.com and use US Sales Director applicant in the subject line.