For: Uniquely Positioned – Full Line Lighting Fixture Manufacturers.
Goal: Support Sales Growth through ESCO and Distribution Market Channels
This uniquely positioned lighting fixture manufacturer is looking for a Strong Lighting Sales Professional. One that values the relationship and aggressively works to exceed goals and provide “best service”, contributing to our fast-paced sales growth. Focused on relationship selling, this person’s success will be in their own hands. The right candidate will understand that driving sales growth for the company directly impacts their own financial compensation package.
We are one of the top 20 National Lighting Fixture Manufacture’s in business for over 50 years with over 400 employees. We can supply everything “lighting”. Manufacturing all Commodity Type lighting fixtures and everything for all Retrofits – opens the door to all customers. Our division, while small, provides White Glove Service Relationships and builds our sales through great material supply and perfect performance. Our support team is exceptional, and the individual filling this position for: Relationship Manager/Sales Manager, can be nothing less.
Our division does not reach the market in the typical manner (through the Rep Channel), so the sky’s the limit. We support the ESCO and Distribution Channel, with a strong focus and building sales to National Accounts.
The correct Sales Executive must know the ESCO and Distribution Markets with experience working in a direct manner with this type account or with End Users. The position requires a minimum of three years experience. Any solution-oriented and/or energy efficiency lighting sales or service experience is a plus. While part of a team, this Sales Professional will work independently and must also be able to communicate effectively, generating his or her own leads, managing follow up and communication and most importantly MUST be a Closer.
• Increasing the company’s visibility.
• Prospecting and developing new sales opportunities.
• Actively managing the full sales cycle. Must be able to manage timely
responses, all communication and reporting.
• Capable of balancing a mix of business to ensure sales expectations are met.
• Building strong relationships allowing for cross selling and referrals.
• Understanding the importance of generating quotes in the system in order to be able to
reach goals and quotas.
• Keeping proper records and completing a quotes log.
• Giving Presentations on our business model, capabilities, and most importantly our
• Travel to customers providing support and training for their teams.
• Must feel comfortable selling end users and creating scopes of work in support of
Distributors or ESCOs.
• Establish your own customer base of clients that will be able to repeatedly feed the sales
funnel. (re-generating revenue stream)
• Must be able to communicate and work with “Lead” as a cohesive unit. Must be able to
properly provide information and details on forecasting and provide visibility into the sales
cycle on all potential customers.
• Must be driven for customer satisfaction and have the willingness to do whatever is needed
to reach customer expectations.
• Minimum three years sales experience, preferably in lighting with a proven track
record in exceeding quotas and goals.
• Must have strong knowledge of lighting technologies and the impact they have on Energy.
Desire to work at learning our product offering and our: go to market strategies, becoming a
market expert – in order to be able to support your sales.
• Build your client base and understand the need to gain their trust, allowing you to quote on
• Create your own target lists and work within different channels. Must be able to put a plan
together to successfully achieve sales and quota requirements.
• Prepare sales reports for management.
• Must be able to identify opportunities and cultivate them through relationship building.
• Driven to be pro-active and timely.
• Strong verbal skills and ability to communication are paramount. Individual should be able
to write cohesive emails and be comfortable in situations: one on one or presenting to
• Ability to multi-task.
• Work well with others, taking direction and/or requesting support as required.
• A network of your own contacts that can be utilized to drive new business development.
• Intuitive: able to adjust to the sales opportunity or situation. Know the audience.
• Must be a Positive Thinker focused on Success.
• Confident & Comfortable, in who you are: likes multi-tasking and juggling
opportunities. Deals well with stress and rebounds quickly without
• Builds Relationships: easily creates new contacts and builds relationships
internally and externally.
• Excellent communicator: both verbal and written.
• Driven: Hunter mentality with high motivation to succeed.
• Integrity: Things done right – no short cuts. Possess strong work ethic, morals
and personal character.
• Organized and responsive. Must stay on top of all sales opportunities and follow
Competitive Salary – Uncapped Commission Structure and benefits package.
Please send us your resume and cover letter for confidential consideration.
Send information to:
Shona Holden – General Manager LITE Technology firstname.lastname@example.org