Over the past 10 years, the LED Lighting Facts program has had a significant impact on the evolution and adoption of LED lighting technology and products. This “truth-in-advertising” labeling program has given buyers assurance that the performance of their LED lighting products has been independently verified.
As a valued LED Lighting Facts stakeholder, we are reaching out to inform you that we will begin phasing out the program on March 1, 2019. Near-term impacts include:
- Current manufacturer subscribers will be able to submit new products for listings and generate labels through March 31, 2019.
- No new subscribers will be accepted.
- Updates to products will no longer be accepted.
- Refunds will be issued to current annual subscribers for the remainder of the subscription period by March 31, 2019.
- LED Lighting Facts website will be accessible for labels and searchable database through the end of 2019.
To help with the transition, please refer to the link below for more information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
Thank you for your participation in the LED Lighting Facts program and for the strides made in adoption of LED lighting in the marketplace.
About D+R International
D+R International connects people, data and opportunities to transform disruption into innovative market solutions. Since its founding in 1985, D+R International has helped introduce and support programs and marketing initiatives that compel consumers to action. Our purpose is to drive the advancement of resource-efficient technologies with the aim of preserving natural resources. We work with federal, state, and local governments, the retail supply chain, product manufacturers, utilities, the building industry and energy efficiency organizations to build strong environmental initiatives and market-focused solutions that deliver results.